Old May 18th 10, 07:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default South West Trains platform signage.

On Tue, 18 May 2010 00:35:17 +0200, Neil Williams
wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2010 23:28:08 +0100, Bruce
wrote:

Not just one livery. One for InterCity, one for Network SouthEast,
one for Regional Railways and one for JockRail.

See my other post - but I'm not sure why NSE really needs its own -
surely it is just (to some extent) a mix of regional, interregional
and "InterCity" services? Particularly now something formed out of a
former NSE operator (LM) gets all the way to Crewe.

Perhaps you're taking this just a little too seriously.