Old May 18th 10, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ELL preview service

In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

Just wondering how the service is being used in the morning peak at
the moment, as I haven't been in London before mid day at all since
the preview began, and it's gone a bit quiet on the subject here...

Are there signs of many passengers having gone back to changing onto
the ELL at NX or NXG, as pre conversion, ie when it was an LU line?

Traffic was light tonight when I finally got my first ride, from Canada
Water to Dalston Junction and back to Whitechapel.

Did the Whitechapel Southbound EL platform always have such crap access to
the District and H & C platforms (over a foot bridge onto the Northbound
platform)? It wasn't as I remembered but it's a long time since I
interchanged there.

--
Colin Rosenstiel