Old May 19th 10, 09:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Final design for the "New Bus for London" (aka BorisBus / new

On Tue, 18 May 2010 18:09:03 +0100
Mike Bristow wrote:
Those aren't the source of your right to use the road, either,

It is if I want to drive a vehicle on it (sorry , but I don't count bicyles
as vehicles anymore than I do skateboards).

seeing as your right to use roads and other public rights of way
pre-date the external combustion engine.

If you think roads are a public right of way then try walking down the middle
of an A road holding up the traffic and see how long it is before plod nicks
you.

B2003