Old May 19th 10, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil[_2_] Phil[_2_] is offline

Default ELL preview service

Paul Scott wrote:
For anyone coming late to this discussion, the NR timetables have been
reissued this morning, and the faults we were discussing appear to have been
overcome. In particular the columns appear to be sorted correctly left to
right so that trains through NXG appear in their correct time order.

Is there a prize for spotting the first error? Can I go with the second
line on the first page which says

Sunday 23 May 2009 to Saturday 11 December 2010

More attention to detail required, I think.

--
Phil
Liverpool, UK