Old May 19th 10, 07:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Yellow front panels

Anyway, what I really come on to post was this

http://www.railcolor.net/index.php?n...act ion=image

yes its French - to the unintiated that a Prima, the current Alstom
BoBo electric - and that one is hired through an SNCF associated
leasing outfit called AKIEM to ECR that in turn was owned by EWS hence
now DBS.

Perhaps the yellow panels herald operation into UK )

Cue comment totally ignoring I am on a wind up and going on about that
is not allowed in the tunnel because it is not fitted with this that
and the other, none of which are blocking points because IMHO the
thing could be modfied.

--
Nick