Old May 20th 10, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default ELL: poor passenger information systems

On May 20, 7:39*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On May 20, 7:37*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On May 20, 6:16*pm, E27002 wrote:

On May 20, 7:47*am, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

On 20 May, 15:32, Mizter T wrote:
[snip]
Though that one example was nowt other than a vinyl sticker stuck over
the old (but not old really) green Southern nameboard, which was still
quite visible in the photo you linked to earlier:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...tation_signage...

Yes on reflection it does look quite obvious on the orange vinyls,
especially in strong sunshine!- Hide quoted text -

Something has happened to your New Cross Gate link.

It's long and has thus got mangled in the quotation of previous
posts... look back through the thread and it's there in the clear.

Of course those joining us from other newsgroups will likely be a bit
lost by all this... but I'm innocent as I didn't do the crossposting!

And now you've gone and deleted that crossposted message from both the
uk.railway and misc.transport.urban-transit newsgroups leaving me
looking as if I did it - the cheek! I shall name and shame you, E27002!