Old May 21st 10, 07:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Tube map May 2010 version

On May 21, 12:49*am, "
wrote:
When is the ELL connection to Highbury & Islington due to open? Or wehn
will testing start?

No firm dates yet but Jan or Feb 2011 are the dates I've seen
suggested in various TfL reports. Oddly the updated London Overground
pages on the TfL website say "by May 2011" which is quite a difference
in timing but aligns with the national timetable date change. However
given the extension has its own dedicated tracks I would guess that it
should be possible to just extend certain workings northwards to
Highbury while retaining the paths onto the Southern region. I may
also be being hopelessly optimistic in that assessment.

I have not seen any dates about when testing could commence.

--
Paul C
via Google