Old May 21st 10, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default the little fare balance screen

"redcat" wrote in message
Mizter T wrote:
On May 21, 12:29 am, redcat wrote:

On the Tube, zone 1 journeys are UKP1.80 at any time, zone 1&2
journeys are UKP2.30 peak and UKP1.80 off-peak - note that the peak
times for PAYG fares include an evening peak on weekdays, though for
capping purposes only the morning peak counts. Confused?

No, I got it. I think what was making me resist was seeing just how
high these fares are! But nearly everything's expensive in London.

Just wait till the £ has fallen further, and London may start to look
better value...