Old May 21st 10, 03:29 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
E27002 E27002 is offline

Default Tube map May 2010 version

On May 20, 12:17*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2010 18:17:19 +0100, Ivor The Engine

wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2010 17:43:12 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Mods applied for Sunday's ELL opening

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...d-tube-map.pdf

I still don't get the 'interchange' link between Dalston Junction and
Dalston Kingsland. * Is there a practical link or do you have to exit
on to Dalston Lane or Kingsland Road respectively then cross two busy
roads to get to the other station?

As Mizter T has indicated you have to cross the roads. However I did
that in order to catch a bus towards Tottenham having exited Dalston
Junction and it's not too horrendous. Not nice in the pouring rain but I
expect there will be a decent flow of people making the change once the
NLL reopens in a couple of weeks or so.

Clearly the real step up happens when the "round the corner" link is
complete to Highbury - personally I can't wait. *You can see that the
map is "ready" to cope with that extension and also the DLR extension to
Stratford International in the summer. *It won't take a lot of effort to
slot these new links into the tube map as shown via the link above.

I think the extension to Highbury will be very useful. It is a pity,
IMHO, that it cannot continue to Camden Road, or even Primrose Hill.