Old May 21st 10, 03:34 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
E27002 E27002 is offline

Default Boris: Crossrail not yet "signed, sealed and delivered" [was:Transport Secretary vows to finish Crossrail]

On May 21, 8:28*am, amogles wrote:
On 21 Mai, 17:21, E27002 wrote:

Ealing Broadway always looked like a good station at which to turn
back Crossrail trains to me. *

Isn't there a swathe of wasteland between the Central line tracks and
the GWML?

Not that I recall. But. it has been a while since I was there!
Perhaps a GW commuting poster can enlighten us?