Old May 23rd 10, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default South West Trains platform signage.

On 23 May, 20:03, Neil Williams
wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 12:40:50 -0700 (PDT), MIG

wrote:
Here's what I mean. *Pardon the crappy picture. *I couldn't get the
Thing to work, and then as I was giving up the shutter went off.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fenny.jpg

That's the white-on-black London Midland signage.

Yes; that's what I would have assumed if it hadn't been for the
discussion. But that particular style/combination is not something I
have noticed till recently, even on LM. Maybe I just haven't noticed.