Old May 23rd 10, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default Extended East London Line opens fully today

On 23 May, 20:17, "Paul Scott" wrote:

Not so - they'll run through into the turnback siding thoughtfully provided
just beyond the station, as reported in Paul C's post elsewhere in the
thread.

Paul S

I see. I arrived at the station just before the train was due to
leave, so it was already in the platform, and I didn't see where it
had come from. I think this is the first time I have been in West
Croydon station since the Wimbledon branch closed. I never need to go
towards Sutton, and if heading towards London then East Croydon is
quicker.