Old May 24th 10, 06:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Lost property on buses

In message
,
David Walters writes

On May 24, 4:38*pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message
,
David Walters writes

I've, or rather my daughter, left something on a bus. Assuming it is
found by the driver or cleaning staff is there any point or way to
contact the garage or should I just go via Baker Street?

Yes: property lost on buses is often held for several days at the garage
before being sent to Baker Street.

If you know the route number, someone here should be able to tell you
which garage to contact.

It was the 125 so I think Wood Green?

More likely Palmers Green.

I've just found the following page so I'll give them a call in the
morning:
http://www.arrivalondon.com/lostprop/27/slug:What-to-do

It's certainly an Arriva (North London) service, so that should do the
trick.
--
Paul Terry