Old May 24th 10, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Lost property on buses

On 24 May, 21:49, Mizter T wrote:
On May 24, 8:53*pm, MIG wrote:

On 24 May, 19:46, Mizter T wrote:

On May 24, 7:45*pm, Mizter T wrote:
[snip]
The 125 operates out of Palmer's Green depot on Regents Avenue, N13..

I should have added that I got that info from this v. useful site:
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/garages.htm

I find that site useful, but I am not sure how often it is updated. *I
was looking at it recently because I'd noticed that New Cross seemed
to be providing buses for the 89 again, but this isn't reflected in
the site (yet).

The guy behind it, Robert Munster (who works in the industry), seems
pretty hot on keeping it up to date - the front page has a 'last
updated' date of 22 May, and the 'service changes' page are kept up to
date too - see:
http://www.londonbusroutes.net/changes.htm

He might not know about the 89 though!

I suppose it's possible that some buses have been shifted from New
Cross to Bexleyheath complete with "NX" but it seemed like a lot.
Bexleyheath doesn't seem to use the garage code any more, so theirs
are normally recognisable by being blank.