Old May 25th 10, 07:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Eurostar and Stratford International

On 25 May, 17:45, Stephen Furley wrote:
On 25 May, 17:14, MIG wrote:

I've met a person who thinks that having the Olympics in London is a
good idea. *So that's at least 651 odd people ...- Hide quoted text -

What percentage of the population would you say were in favour of the
Games? *I certainly don't have any accurate figures, but the
impression I've got from hearing people talk about them is that it's a
minority, and not a very large one; probably less than 20%. *Most
people seem to think that they're just too expensive.

As I was saying, I've met one. However, this wasn't an exhaustive
survey.