Old January 19th 04, 02:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default parking in South Kensington: advice needed!

In message rViOb.88294$xy6.160243@attbi_s02, Jon Squire
writes
We will be visiting London from California in late June. We know it is crazy
to have a car in London, but for our last 24 hours, it would make our lives
a lot easier to have a car while staying in South Kensington for various
reasons. How difficult is it to find a parking place on the street?

There are plenty of affordable (relatively) public car parks with a mile
or two (eg Marble Arch, High St Ken, Hammersmith). How near to *South*
Kensington do you need to be?