Old May 25th 10, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Lost property on buses

On 25 May, 20:28, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:53:25 -0700 (PDT), MIG

wrote:
I find that site useful, but I am not sure how often it is updated. *

Once a week - usually on a Friday given service changes occur on a
Saturday in London.

was looking at it recently because I'd noticed that New Cross seemed
to be providing buses for the 89 again, but this isn't reflected in
the site (yet).

Are you sure they are NX workings rather than NX vehicles that have
moved to BX? *There have been a lot of movements of Go Ahead's vehicles
in recent weeks.

I am surprised at this because Robert is very detail focused. I should
know - I get to see his comments on a document that he and I review
approximately once a month.

--
Paul C

That's a possibility (as I mentioned in the other post), although it
did seem to be a lot of them. Has New Cross got a new kind of double
decker displacing them?

Plus there's a history of it, with the two garages sharing the route*
for many years.

*except on Sundays when it was just Bexleyheath.