Old January 18th 04, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default parking in South Kensington: advice needed!

In message rViOb.88294$xy6.160243@attbi_s02, Jon Squire
writes

We will be visiting London from California in late June. We know it is crazy
to have a car in London, but for our last 24 hours, it would make our lives
a lot easier to have a car while staying in South Kensington for various
reasons.

As others have said, parking is likely to be expensive and difficult on
most days. I live only 4 miles from South Kensington and find it much
better to use public transport, bicycle or even taxi (cab) most times I
go there.

If you want to say more about your plans for that last 24 hours it is
likely that the experts here might be able to suggest alternatives that
are both better and cheaper than car hire.

--
Paul Terry