Old May 25th 10, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default ELL preview service

On May 25, 9:15*pm, MIG wrote:
[snip]
The SET tables are now causing me some fun.

In 199 the peak Orpington to Charing Cross trains seem to have been
shifted forwards (or is that back?) by twenty minutes relative to all
the other trains. *(They are in the slot where the one twenty minutes
earlier should go.)

A bit more worrying is that the morning peak times seem to be the same
as they were in the previous timetable, but on the ground this week,
some of them seem to have been rejigged, eg a Bexleyheath line train
to Charing Cross is two minutes earlier than it was, and in a
different order through the junction at Lewisham I think, but in the
timetable book it's unchanged in both 199 and 200.

What about in the Southeastern timetable booklets?
See:
http://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk...ey/timetables/