Old May 25th 10, 09:39 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default Stratford to Woolwich - wither?

On 25 May, 22:17, "Paul Scott" wrote:

I can't help thinking that this was all discussed to death prior to the
closure - it was effectively an agreed handover of the NLL tail end because
the DLR proposals were better all round - particularly for the airport. *But
all that is ancient history - all the alternative project options for the
area used to be on the TfL website, but no sign of them now. *I don't think
E27002's kite is going to fly...

Paul S

The DLR certainly serves the Airport better than Silvertown station
did, and to be honest there's not much at North Woolwich other than
the tunnel and the ferry, and if you want to get to the other side
then you might as well stay on the DLR.