Old January 19th 04, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
spammy spammy is offline

Default oyster season extensions

just wondering if i have this right.

i have a 1-4 season ticket. i am in zone 1 at the moment. from here i wish
to go to heathrow today (zone 6). i then wish to travel from there to
walthamstow (zone 3).

assuming i credit my oyster with 10 quid, will these two journeys cost me
1.30 each? and i wont have to do anything but scan my oyster on entry in
zone 1, exit at heathrow, entry at heathrow, and exit at walthamstow?

thanks!

spammy

--
Sponsor me for the 2004 Flora London Marathon!
http://www.justgiving.com/shak