Old January 19th 04, 09:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default Northern Line worry

On 17 Jan 2004 08:11:10 -0800, (Corky)
wrote:
"Anon" wrote in message ...
I have heard rumours from different sources that the Northern Line services
will remain as they are for a long time. There is no immediate plan to allow
via Bank services from the High Barnet branch. Will this be another
Mornington Crescent situation.

AFAIK High Barnet/Mill Hill East - Kennington Loop and Edgware -
Morden work quite nicely independently.

Regardless of how well the trains run, there's a huge problem in that
Camden Town platforms and interchanges are not up to coping with all
the additional changing that's going on. I would have thought that
would be a serious pressure to move back to the old system of working.

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge