Old May 27th 10, 07:50 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Milton Keynes - Croydon

"John Salmon" wrote in message

"Paul Scott" wrote
I understand the extension of most SN WLL services through to South
Croydon hasn't happened yet. Is this an infrastructure problem that is
being kept quiet?

I thought new turnback signalling had already 'been provided' for this,
and it was required for the current timetable period?

http://www.southernrailway.com/south...e-they-travel/

"We will not be able to extend the off peak West London Line service as
far as South Croydon from the timetable change on 23 May 2010... etc

Thanks John - didn't think of going back to that page. Reports of the
turnback completion must have been premature. Nothing new there then...

Paul S