Old May 27th 10, 10:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Cross Gate to Shepherd's Bush via Crystal Palace

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 08:13:32PM +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:
I know it is basically impossible to show all the variants but a proper
schematic map which showed the service patterns and perhaps coded them
(I know we've done this debate recently with a certain German gentleman)
would be an aid to absorbing how the network works and more particularly
links between certain places.

It could be done with a schematic map which changed with time. One day,
I'll learn Flash and maybe put something like that together.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

There are many different types of sausages. The best are
from the north of England. The wurst are from Germany.
-- seen in alt.2eggs...