Old January 19th 04, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Aldwych Station

"Boltar" wrote in message
m...

Its not unrealistic. Thats exactly how the NYC Transit
museum is set up. Its based in an old disused subway
station on a spur from the main line and in the platforms
they've got lots of old stock that you can wander around in.

I presume that is not a tube line, but a shallow skirt-blower line, from
which emergency exit could be made by the most asthmatic in about a minute.
The moribund Thameslink line from Farringdon to Moorgate could probably
become a museum, but for the deep tube Aldwych station with no lift or
escalator it is not practical.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped