Old May 28th 10, 11:08 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default "Crossrail budget may be slashed by a third"

E27002 wrote

You really want to live under our Constitution? What will you do

with
your Head of State? Will your fellow Commonwealth countries agree to
Her Majesty’s dismissal?

You mean "Republican form of government" ?

Easy, we just elect Liz for life (like William, William and William &
Mary). She can carry on being Queen of Canada, New Zealand etc.

Can you handle our First and Second Amendments? Will the Church of

England be disestablished in England? Will the Presbyterians be
disestablished in Scotland?

The Welsh solution works fine.

Will we see gun store selling semi-automatic weapons on High Streets

around the UK? I don't think so.

You mean "self-loading" ?

We just need to revert to 1990 laws. These would also allow our Olympic
pistol team to practice at home.

--
Mike D