Old May 29th 10, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Extended East London Line opens fully today

On Fri, 28 May 2010, MIG wrote:

On 28 May, 12:30, Chris Tolley (ukonline
really) wrote:
eastender wrote:
I don'd think Oxford
Circus is a barrel of laughs.

Has the sandwich board man given up then?

I thought he died years ago.

Since then the scouse megaphone man has come and gone (I think he was
given an ASBO a couple of years ago).

(Are you a winner or a sinner? Be a winner with Jesus.)

I was thinking the other day how much i missed that guy. London doesn't
have enough established nutters any more.

tom

--
Also, thinking about that Velociraptor thing, I think -- what with having
trained on turkeys, guineafowl, geese, large chickens, swans and peacocks