Old May 29th 10, 11:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default Extended East London Line opens fully today

On 30 May, 00:14, "
wrote:
On 28/05/2010 12:37, MIG wrote:

On 28 May, 12:30, Chris (ukonline
really) *wrote:
eastender wrote:
I don'd think Oxford
Circus is a barrel of laughs.

Has the sandwich board man given up then?

I thought he died years ago.

Since then the scouse megaphone man has come and gone (I think he was
given an ASBO a couple of years ago).

(Are you a winner or a sinner? *Be a winner with Jesus.)

That wasn't the one spouting ultra-left drivel, was it? Or do I have
that confused with someone else?

I can't recall any of them spouting anything with any meaningful
content at all that could be recognised as having a political stance.

The one I was thinking of certainly never said anything with any
content.

There's one or two more boring ones still around. One particularly
boring one who stops at different points along Oxford Street and a
woman who usually stands at Oxford Circus.

But as I said, no meaningful content.