Old May 30th 10, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road

On 29 May, 14:46, Bill Borland wrote:
In article
s.com, Dr. Sunil writes

On Friday (yesterday) I had a day off, and I tried catching the 10.48
Wandsworth Road to Ealing Broadway, and the return at 12.07, but while
the services were shown on the repeater boards at each station (until
about 5 minutes after it was due at WR, and ten minutes after at EB),
neither of the trains turned up! Is this up and running yet?

Was a taxi offered? *After all, this was the last train of the day ...
--
* Bill Borland

Hehe! Well I just took the 10.59 to Victoria then the District Line...