Old May 30th 10, 12:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Yellow front panels

On Sat, 29 May 2010 11:56:23 -0700 (PDT), D7666
wrote:

On May 29, 12:48*pm, Bruce wrote:

I like it too, for its rugged Tonka-like simplicity.

Tonka LOL but thats a very good term to use for that.

I want one! *HO scale please. *;-)

Main line loco DF11G which is a twin CoCo i.e. 2(CoCo) looks sort of
similar but much much more cluttered arrays of body grilles. These
work throughout on all of the Beijing Shanghai overnights amongst
other stuff.

I'm sure someone was gibbering in a pub conversation about models are
available, modelling is not my scene though.

There is a Chinese domestic electric loco type SS9G that also looks
similar but not quite.

If you web search you need the G suffix on both DF11G and SS9G to get
the body styles I mean, non G prefix look a lot different.

Thanks. I have an small but eclectic collection of HO models, mainly
US outline, but basically I will consider buying almost anything I
like the look of in terms of its "industrial design", or anything hand
crafted in brass by Tenshodo.