Old June 1st 10, 06:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:42:35 -0700, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Jun 1, 4:58Â*pm, Martin Petrov
wrote:
is it a trip worth going out of your way to travel along? I was half
tempted to take a trip along it after work tonight? (I'm in Canary
Wharf, but going to Canada Water, heading up to DJ, wandering over to
Dalston Kingsland and heading over to H&I before coming back to
Stratford doesn't seem too ridiculous, does it? Would you bother?)

I have had a trundle up and down the revamped section today. I would say
that Highbury is well worth a look. The extent of change is quite
amazing plus there are lots of 2011/2012 signs not yet covered over!

Right. I'm on it....