Old January 19th 04, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Northern Line worry

"Dave Liney" typed

Are you seriously suggesting that no-one living on the Edgware branch wants
to go to the West End, and that those on the High Barnet branch only want to
go to the City?

People don't arrange their lives around the through running of the Northern
Line.

Dave.

Yebbut some of us learned to use the Vic Line to Oxford Circus after
changing from Euston (Bank Branch). This is by far the quickest way to
town from here (Burnt Oak)

I'm not that far from the Jubilee Line, which I can use to go to Bond Street.

People do learn other ways round the system, even if they do not move
house. I still want my Charing Cross trains though...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.