Old June 1st 10, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default Extended East London Line opens fully today

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 01:03:25 -0700, CJB wrote:

Megaphone man was given an asbo for the Oxford Circus area. Apparently
he now irritates the crowds out at Stratford.

Really? I've not seen him in Stratford, and it's not as if he's hard to
miss. When I lived near Highbury, he would regularly wander up and down
my road on matchdays attempting to offer his wisdom. Though I first
encountered him about 10 years ago, not long after I first moved to
London, and he wandered up to me while I was stood around waiting for a
train on the concourse at Euston, made a number of (inaccurate)
wisecracks about my preferred football team, and finished off with some
religious babble before wandering off.