Old June 1st 10, 10:00 PM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Wright John Wright is offline

Default "Crossrail budget may be slashed by a third"

'sOn 29/05/2010 12:31, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2010, Willms wrote:

Am Thu, 27 May 2010 18:55:59 UTC, schrieb allantracy
auf uk.railway :

I don't know why we bother with Europe, the whole thing is flawed, we
would be much better off with the dollar and become the 51st state
and we could go back to Imperial measurements far better than all
this foreign muck that no one wants.

Just as George Orwell layed out the basis of his "1984".

We were an airstrip in that, not a state.

Conforms to one of Duncan Campbell's books in 1984 (!) - "The
Unsinkable Aicraft Carrier"

--
John Wright

Use your imagination Marvin!

Life's bad enough as it is - why invent any more of it.