Old June 1st 10, 10:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

On 1 June, 11:53, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:
The NLL re-opened today between Stratford and Gospel Oak. Platform
extensions where needed seem to be mostly in place, and the signage is
the same, except at three stations: Canonbury, Highbury & Islington
and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury. These three all have the London
Overground roundel. The last station seems to become an island
platform, whilst the others are both four-platform stations, though
the southern set of tracks/platforms are still being worked on. NLL
trains use the northern pair of tracks at H & I and Canonbury. West of
Highbury, a lot of tracks is missing, but then the westbound NLL takes
over what must have been the former eastbound NLL track through
Caledonian Road. Camden Road and Dalston Kingsland seem to be
unchanged.

Does this explain why I've seen a pair of 86s on a containter train on
the WCML for the first time in ages?