Old June 2nd 10, 04:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

On 2 June, 17:06, E27002 wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:56*am, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

On 1 June, 20:28, Paul Corfield wrote:

Photos are still loading up but most of them are there at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/

Paul Corfield

You beat me to it! I was waiting for better weather - did your camera
get wet? LOL

Still very nice images indeed. I took some this morning, still
uploading them to Wikimedia Commons. Here are my shots of Canonbury
(feed will be updated with Highbury and Caledonian Road some time
today!):

http://toolserver.org/~daniel/WikiSe...ifam=commons.w....

Thank you for the link to your pictures Dr. *They help give a feel for
the changes. *When I first travelled on the NLL in the 1960s I never
thought to live to see this sort of renewal. *Canonbury is especially
striking.

West Croydon Station does not appear to have an Overground Roundel
outside.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks indeed to all for the picture links. I must admit this
"reopening" was way off my radar for some reason. I hadn't really
realised just what work was going on and the Caledonian Road and
Highbury shots took me a bit by surprise. Shame that only 3 cars are
still in use, I guess despite - or probably because of this work, the
crush loadings I have seen at West Hampstead will be back !

Might have to have a ride tomorrow . . . .

Richard