Old June 2nd 10, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

Shame that only 3 cars are
still in use, I guess despite - or probably because of this work, the
crush loadings I have seen at West Hampstead will be back !

I believe the plan will be for 4 cars to be in operation (with more
regular trains) from Spring next year, so there is at least an end in
sight. I used to regularly use the NLL from Hackney Central to Highbury
in the morning (and the return trip in the evening) and it was no picnic.
At least the new cars have more space (even if less seats etc) - though
apparently once the 4 car operation starts next year, there'll still be
more seats than on an old school 3 car formation, and acres more of
standing room.