Old January 19th 04, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Stored Underground Stock

Just out of curoisity , why do they keep a 72ts down there? Are there no
3 car 73ts from the piccadilly itself or even newer 83ts that might last
longer that they could use for filming? What happens when that 72ts finally
packs up?

Use ex IOW 38-stock? Those tube trains are built to last :-).
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do