Old June 2nd 10, 09:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

On 2 June, 19:41, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

I honestly don't know the policy regarding the side entrance.
Sometimes it's open at weekends. I took the picture I showed you in
the previous message on Sunday 30th. It was open that day too.
It was also open on a Sunday round about Christmas 2009, with the old
Southern signage:http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._side_entrance...

The car spares place near that entrance is the previous station
building, the second I believe, but I don't know where the first one
was. Some years ago it was possible to see into a disused room, if I
remember correctly I think a window or door was broken, and the
remains of an old Southern `Railway poster about saving gas could be
seen.

More recently there was talk of re-opening an entrance on that side of
the station for interchange with Tramlink.