Old June 3rd 10, 04:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Wires or pantograph down on NLL, 2 June 2010

I understand that yesterday evening (2 June) there was some sort of
OHLE/pantograph problem between Camden Road and Kentish Town West which
resulted, so I'm told, in the whole of the NLL service being suspended,
as well as the WLL north of Shepherds Bush.

Can anyone throw any light on what actually happened? Also, why
couldn't they at least run NLL/WLL services west and from Willesden
Junction?

Possibly my informant was misled by the Live Travel News on the TfL
site. Due to a signal failure today at Norwood Junction (ELL), it
currently shows the entire London Overground network as affected by
severe delays: ELL/NLL/WLL/DC!
--
Richard J.