Old June 4th 10, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Boris on the box

Anyone else see Boris on the local news last night threatening the protesting
motorbikers with not being able to use the bus lanes if they didn't stop
the protests? While I think the bikers are whinging about nothing (its only
a quid a day FFS) I don't think Boris did himself any favours whatsoever as
he came across as rather petty and vindictive. I wonder if Cameron might
start moving him out to arms length fairly soon...

B2003