Old June 4th 10, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Boris on the box

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 06:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
It's more to do with what would be left of music and entertainment if
it was left to straight, white men. I spose we'd still have the
beatles, but not so many of their influences ...

Spare us your self hating nonsense. I suppose if it was left to "straight
white men" we wouldn't have cRap, R&B, Garage, Spike Jonze, Graham Norton
and Lenny Henry.

Oh dear, what a tragic loss to the world of entertainment that would be.

How would we cope just with all the thousands of rock & dance bands, composers,
musicians, A list directors and actors who were left? It would be tough...

B2003