Old June 4th 10, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Boris on the box

On 4 June, 15:06, wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 06:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

MIG wrote:
It's more to do with what would be left of music and entertainment if
it was left to straight, white men. *I spose we'd still have the
beatles, but not so many of their influences ...

Spare us your self hating nonsense. I suppose if it was left to "straight
white men" we wouldn't have cRap, R&B, Garage, Spike Jonze, Graham Norton
and Lenny Henry.

Oh dear, what a tragic loss to the world of entertainment that would be.

How would we cope just with all the thousands of rock & dance bands, composers,
musicians, A list directors and actors who were left? It would be tough....

I'm not arguing about WHICH race, gender or sexual orientation
entertainment should be restricted to. The whole idea of restricting
anything according to prejudice is the opposite of creativity; that's
me point.