Old June 7th 10, 11:44 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Senior Pass acceptance

I don't use my Senior Pass a lot (we don't have that many buses round here
in rural Somerset) but when I do I get issued with a ticket. I was in
London at the weekend and the drivers there were happy to have me simply
show it to them - didn't even have to place it on the Oyster reader. Was
that correct? How do London organise the funding?