Old June 8th 10, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default 1928 equipment causing commuter misery at Edgware Road Tube

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:51:45 +0100 someone who may be Yokel
wrote this:-

In
future years, who is going to go to a museum to watch a board of
integrated circuits sit there?

While I agree with much of your post, there are already examples of
old computer equipment on display in museums. It is often a
non-working exhibit, but there are examples of working exhibits,
Bletchley Park being the best known example.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54