Old January 19th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Olympic bid transport proposals

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message ...
No-one else appears to have posted about the transport improvements
included in the 2012 Olympics bid, so here we go...

(http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/o...198492/8630136)

Hum, perhaps I missed the earth shattering plans but "were going to run
longer trainb a bit more frequently on lines that we already have" hardly
looks to be headline material. It wouldn't be so bad but half of this is
on the list to be done, Games or no games. Usual double counting
spin.

tim