Old January 19th 04, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mathias Boelckow Mathias Boelckow is offline

Default London Tramway - Does anybody know persons to present the idea

Kat schrieb/wrote uns/us:

Does anyone here know people, who are definitely familiar with the Croydon
Tramway and may be interested to introduce this to a Hamburgian audience?
German would be great but (educated) English will be widely understood.

I believe there's someone who posts here who would be perfect.

Fast reply! I hoped so. So you do think, that someone will answer?

Gruß, Mathias Bölckow