Old June 9th 10, 08:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default Bus Route Maps

On 09/06/2010 07:02, MIG wrote:
On 8 June, 23:22, "Richard wrote:
wrote on 08 June 2010 17:48:57 ...

On 8 June, 16:21, Ian wrote:
In messageskqPn.83499$QF7.39237@hurricane, Richard J.
writes

wrote on 06 June 2010 19:07:14 ...
On 4 June, 23:10, wrote:
I do find the site a bit tricky to use, though. You may have more luck
with an unofficial site,www.onabus.com

URL should read http://onabus.com/

I've just tried entering two routes (27 and 391) and it doesn't seem to
know about them. "No stops found for this route". Does the site do
anything useful?

They (and any others I've tried) both work for me (In Chrome if that
makes any difference).

They work for me in IE8.

It's now working for me in IE8, which it wasn't earlier today.
--
Richard J.
(to email me, swap 'uk' and 'yon' in address)- Hide quoted text -

Something in the nature of bus route things that they have to work
intermittently?

And then three people for whom it works show up at once.