Old June 12th 10, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default DLR - RMT Strike action

On 12/06/2010 16:52, eastender wrote:
In ,
Paul wrote:

I'm afraid it looks like a planned attempt to cut off Docklands given
the 23rd is the date for a strike of RMT members at Tube Lines. I expect
the RMT are hoping that the Jubilee Line will be affected on the same
date.

Arrrgh. I'm flying out from City Airport on the morning of the 23rd.
Alternative transport suggestions please (from Dalston). I'm not taking
the car (the car park is about ?45 a day).

Flight's at 8.25 am

I suppose a taxi may be the best bet.

Traffic jams may be significant on that day, even in a proper taxi which
can use the bus lanes.