Old June 13th 10, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
explorette explorette is offline

Default Terminating in a through platform then returning "wrongdirection"

District + H&C (my patch)...cont.:

Bromley-by-Bow....EW
Plaistow (disregarding Bay road)...EW
Dagenham East (disregarding Bay road)... EW
Hornchurch.....EW

Embankment (District) - if turned west to east.

South Ken (District) - if turned west to east.

West Ken (District) - if turned east to west.

High Street Ken (Circle) - if turned outer rail to inner rail

Highbury & Islington - if turning south to north. *Ditto for Warren
Street.

Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo) - if turning south to north.

Charing Cross (Northern) - if turning south to north

Paddington (Bakerloo) if turning south to north.

I'm sure there are many. many more on the LU network. *I've done the
Victoria Line ones and I think Picc Circus on the Bakerloo line. I don't
recall doing the others although many of them have been scheduled during
engineering works.

--
Paul C